Your property is more than likely the most expensive and significant asset that you own. When deciding to sell it, you want to work with a real estate company that has your best interest top of mind and who will do everything possible to generate the most amount of traffic, multiple offers, and the best terms possible. As a boutique agency, Access Homes is able to provide a much higher level of personalized service compared with most other agencies. As part of your team, here is what we do for you:
- Pricing Analysis: Max Mendoza is one of the few agents in the Bay Area that holds a dual Real Estate and Appraisal license. As a first step, he will do a free FULL APPRAISAL, that goes way beyond the free Comprehensive Market Analysis reports that most other agents normally provide. He is an expert at pricing and takes recent comparable properties along with specific features of your home to come up with the true fair market value for your property. This takes the guess work out of pricing and helps to justify the pricing level to prospective buyers. With our proven track record, we have pricing strategies that will net you great results – often with multiple offers.
- Consultant. We help make your property shine. We will work with you to prepare your property for the market by making repairs, obtaining reports and staging.
- Bullhorn. Your Access Homes agent gets the word out by designing a marketing strategy specific to your property utilizing the most appropriate advertising and promotional tools.
- Advisor. We work with you to prepare all disclosures and documentation necessary to safeguard your legal interests.
- Networker. As your agent, we work the real estate community to ensure your property has maximum exposure to the most qualified buyers. Our agents love to schmooze.
- Negotiator. We work with the Buyer’s agent in negotiation to maximize your sales price and optimize your terms. We'll be tough on your behalf and enjoy every minute.
- Coordinator. Your Access Homes agent will arrange all inspections, appraisals, escrow and closing. We leave nothing to chance.
- Lifeline. We are available throughout the entire transaction to answer any and all questions that may arise. We are here to take care of you.
Please contact us today so that we can discuss your needs and how we can assist you in the sales process. Call: 415-271-9784 and ask for Max.